The Edwardsville Police Department has released the most recent fireworks regulations for the city of Edwardsville, Kan.
Fireworks may be discharged from 8 a.m. until midnight from July 1 until July 4 in Edwardsville.
It is unlawful to set off fireworks under these conditions:
• Into, under, or on a car of vehicle (both moving or parked).
• Within 200 feet of any retail stand or facility where fireworks are stored.
• Throwing, placing, or discharging any fireworks in any gathering of persons or to direct fireworks toward any person.
• Throwing, placing, or discharging any fireworks on the sidewalks, streets, alleys, within the city parking lot, the boat ramp, and the City Park.
• Discharging fireworks inside any building.
For more information about fireworks in Edwardsville, call the Edwardsville Police Department at 913-441-6983.