A Kansas City, Mo., man pleaded guilty Thursday to federal charges of taking part in five bank robberies in Kansas and Missouri, U.S. Attorney Barry Grissom said.
Dale Williamson, 35, Kansas City, Mo., pleaded guilty to five counts of bank robbery. In his plea, he admitted driving a getaway car in the following bank robberies.
• April 24, 2014, UMB Bank, 6252 Raytown Road, Raytown, Mo.
• May 12, 2014, First Bank of Missouri, 7001 North Oak Trafficway, Gladstone, Mo.
• May 22, 2014, Bank of America, 15811 Metcalf Ave. Overland Park, Kan.
• May 30, 2014, Commerce Bank, 9501 Antioch Road, Overland Park, Kan.
• May 30, 2014, Commerce Bank, 3606 Frederick Ave., St. Joseph, Mo.
Sentencing is set for July 6. Both parties have agreed to recommend a sentence of 4.5 years in federal prison. Grissom commended the FBI and Assistant U.S. Attorney Jabari Wamble for their work on the case.