Here are a few Halloween events we’ve heard of happening today, Oct. 31, in Kansas City, Kansas.
Many of the community and library Halloween parties were held previously last week and last weekend, but here are some more today:
– A Halloween trick-or-treat event is planned from 5 to 8 p.m. Oct. 31 at the Alcott Arts Center, 180 S. 18th St., Kansas City, Kansas. Volunteers will decorate the lawn of the center, and children may trick-or-treat. There will be face painting and a cartoonist. It is a free event.
– For senior adults, from noon to 12:45 p.m. today, Oct. 31, there will be Halloween Bingo at Parkway Pointe Senior Residence, 7601 Parallel Parkway, with the Mobile Library staff from the Kansas City, Kansas, Public Libraries. There will be prizes, snacks and bingo.
– Halloween Tabletop Games are the theme of the event from 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Oct. 31 at the Turner Community Library, 831 S. 55th St., Kansas City, Kansas. This event is for teens. Registration is requested at www.kckpl.org.
– The Kansas City, Kansas, Fraternal Order of Police is sponsoring a safe Halloween Trunk or Treat event from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 31, at the FOP Hall, 7844 Leavenworth Road, Kansas City, Kansas. All ages may attend, wear a costume, trick or treat and walk through the “Haunted Hall.”
– Kansas City, Kansas, Police Headquarters, 700 Minnesota Ave., Kansas City, Kansas, is welcoming visitors and trick-or-treaters from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 31. Visitors may wear their costumes.