The KC Foodie Park is on the agenda for the 6:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 14, meeting of the Kansas City, Kansas, Planning Commission.
A change of zone for the former Indian Springs mall site at 46th and State Avenue is proposed, along with a Master Plan amendment and plan review.
The meeting is at 6:30 p.m. Jan. 14 at the Commission Chambers, City Hall, 701 N. 7th St., Kansas City, Kansas.
The proposal is for a change from planned business park, planned commercial and planned limited business districts to planned light industrial and industrial park, planned non-retail business and planned general business districts for a mixed use development on the former Indian Springs Shopping Center site.
A preliminary and final plat for the KC Foodie Park also is on the Monday night City Planning Commission agenda. The final plan review for the KC Foodie Park also is on the City Planning Commission agenda Monday.
A Master Plan amendment from mixed use to business park and community commercial for the KC Foodie Park at the former Indian Springs mall site also is on the Monday night agenda.
The proposal was held over for a month on Dec. 11 at the City Planning Commission meeting for time to update the Unified Government master plan, plus work out issues involved with the proposal. More information about the project is at http://public.wycokck.org/sites/planning-agendas-minutes-staffreports/Agendas/COZ%203174%20and%20KC%20Foodie%20Park%20Plat%20and%20PR-2018-36%20and%20MP-2019-1.pdf.
To see an earlier story on the KC Foodie Park, visit http://wyandottedaily.com/kc-foodie-park-proposal-held-over-for-a-month/.
The City Planning Commission agenda for Monday night also includes:
• 2600 N. 43rd Terrace, William Allen White Elementary School, renewal of a special use permit for the temporary use of land for modular classrooms.
• 1900 N. 1st St., renewal of a special use permit for temporary use of land for storage trailers and a cooler for the market farm training program and community garden, Cultivate KC.
• 1945 N. 110th St., final plan review for a new Aldi grocery store.
• 2913 Hutton Road, final plan review for a new fire station, Kile Morrison – Archimages Inc.
• 3801 Leavenworth Road. Change of zone from limited business district to general business district for X-Press Mart convenience store with fueling pumps in conjunction with final plat and final plan review.
• 813 Barnett Ave., change of zone from single-family district to limited business district for office space in conjunction with alley vacation and Master Plan amendment from public to neighborhood commercial, BHC Rhodes.
• 1910 W. 41st Ave., change of zone from single-family district to two-family district for a mother-in-law suite at a residence.
• 500 N. 86th St., change of zone from single-family district to agriculture district to keep hay and have a farm winery.
• 13820 Donahoo Road, change of zone from agriculture county district to agriculture city district for Family Tree Nursery greenhouse plant production building.
• 556 Lowell Ave., home occupation special use permit for a live – work space for aerial classes.
• 3131 Merriam Lane, special use permit for automotive sales, Moroney Motors LLC.
• 2820 Lake Ave., replat of the Enclave at Mission Cliffs, BHC Rhodes.
The City Planning Commission agenda is online at http://public.wycokck.org/sites/planning-agendas-minutes-staffreports/Agendas/January%202019%20CPC%20Agenda.pdf.