Top students in the Kansas City, Kansas, Public Schools were named to the Superintendent’s Honor Roll recently.
Dr. Cynthia Lane, superintendent, recognized more than 300 top students at a celebration held recently at Wyandotte High School.
Those who were named to the Superintendent’s Honor Roll met these qualifications:
• Secondary level students (grades 6-12) must have achieved straight “A’s” (with “B’s” in honors classes being considered the equivalent of an “A”) for the first three quarters of the school year.
• Elementary level students (grades 2-5) must have achieved all “E’s and M’s” for the first three quarters of the school year.
• Students must have been enrolled in the Kansas City, Kansas, Public Schools for the entire 2017-2018 school year.
• Students may have no disciplinary infractions during the school year.
• Students may have no more than three unexcused absences during the school year.
To see the names of the students honored at the ceremony, visit http://notebook.kckps.org/wp-content/uploads/Honor-Roll-Program-2018-final-markup.pdf.