The Unified Government Public Works and Safety Committee will meet at 5 p.m. Monday, followed by the Administration and Human Services Committee.
The meetings will be on Zoom, and will be carried on local cable television and on YouTube.
On the PWS Committee agenda:
• A resolution for an agreement with Bonner Springs for a quiet zone improvements on Swingster Road.
• A resolution approving revisions to the capital asset and equipment investment and management policy.
• A presentation and recommendation on Wyandotte County Lake boat slips.
On the Administration and Human Services Committee agenda:
• An amendment to the Kansas Department of Health and Environment sub-recipient agreement for year two – overdose data to action local project.
• An update on CARES Act funding.
• An appearance by Kat Hooley-Lickteig, president for Johnson County Community College’s Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society Chapter, regarding a project on tiny houses as possible means to solve homelessness in the metropolitan area.
For more information on how to connect to the meetings and the agendas, see https://www.wycokck.org/Clerk/Agendas.aspx.