Two Unified Government committees are scheduled to meet at 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 16, in a remote Zoom meeting.
The Public Works and Safety Committee will begin at 5 p.m.
On the agenda are:
• A resolution for Safe Routes to School, for the Carl B. Bruce Middle School and Caruthers Elementary School.
• An addition to the agreement between the UG and Bonner Springs to provide street maintenance and emergency services to the unincorporated area of Loring next year.
• A report on building permits in 2019.
• A presentation on the trail network development project, with staff seeking direction on which trail to fund.
• A presentation on the 5-year capital maintenance and improvement program, with commissioners asked for their opinions on the program projects.
• An appearance by Paul Collins, on the public agenda, about the policy on renting boat slips at Wyandotte County Lake.
The Administration and Human Services Committee will meet after the PWS Committee.
On the agenda:
- An update on CARES Act funding.
The meetings are on Zoom, at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87013979646?pwd=VXo3enhySTRGTlV4OGVqOHUxU1pRZz09
Webinar ID: 870 1397 9646
Phone (Toll Free):
888-475-4499 or 877-853-5257
The meetings also are expected to be shown on UGTV on cable television and on YouTube.
For more information, visit https://www.wycokck.org/Clerk/Agendas.aspx